explore our beach Neighborhoods
plan your TripGetting Here
Traveling here is a breeze.Trip Ideas
Find suggestions for the perfect trip.Beach and Bay Access Locations
Put your feet in the sand.Beach Safety
Ensure a fun-filled experience for all.Visitor Center
Pop in to learn more.Travel Guides
Order or download our travel guides and start planning.Newsletter Signup
Get the latest from South Walton.
things to Do
Camp Creek Golf Club
DescriptionLocated just off of Northwest Florida's Scenic Highway 30A, Camp Creek Golf Club opened in May 2001 and features a pure golf experience accentuated by a significant wetland system; designed to showcase the natural beauty of its surroundings by incorporating dunescape and pine forests into the spectacular layout. From the tee at Camp Creek Golf Club, all you see is blue, green and the brown hues of native grasses and wetlands. No homes no cart paths just a pure beauty and rarity in public or even private golf courses. There's nothing ordinary about Camp Creek, especially the scenery. This is a private club only available to The Clubs by JOE Members and guests.
• Course Designed by Tom Fazio, ASGCA
• Private 18-Hole, Par-72 Championship Course
• 7,159 Yards of Undulating Fairways and Large Greens
• Course Rating is 76.0 with Slop Rating of 152
• Five-tee Configuration Accommodates Players at All Skill and Experience Levels
• Full Driving Range and Putting Green
• 19th Hole Grille serves Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks & Beverages
• Practice Facility, Lessons, and Pro Shop Available
- File Upload - Health & Safety Policy: 0
Address684 Fazio Dr Watersound, FL 32461
Seacrest welcomes those who want to relax without a worry. Lounge by a dune lake, bask by the beach or stroll to the shops. In Seacrest, you don’t need a set schedule.
Head to this family-friendly spot to join a tight-knit community in all-natural surroundings, but also for shopping, dining, outdoor adventure and – of course – the beach.