Walton County Tourist Development Council (Visit South Walton) website listings are intended for partners whose businesses make a positive contribution to our community. Our mission is to drive overnight visitation and contribute to the overall experience of our visitors.
In order to create and maintain a listing page on visitsouthwalton.com:
- Businesses or Rental Accommodations must be located in one of South Walton's 16 beach neighborhoods, which includes Miramar Beach, Seascape, Sandestin, Dune Allen, Gulf Place, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Seaside, WaterColor, Seagrove, WaterSound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach and Inlet Beach.
- Accommodation partners must be a registered Bed Tax Collector (BTC), in good standing, with the Walton County Tourist Development Tax Department.
- Listing details must be current, complete and an accurate representation of your rental accommodation or business.
- Business owners must have a business which falls into at least one of the following visitor-facing categories and subcategories:
- Culinary Experiences: Restaurants, Catering, Grocery/Meal Delivery
- Arts & Culture: Artists, Classes, Galleries, Music Venues, Performing Arts
- Outdoors & Nature: Biking, Eco Tours, Hiking, Parks, Trails
- Entertainment: Arcades, Adrenaline, Movie Theater
- Water Activities: Beach Wheel Chairs, Bonfires, Canoe, Chairs & Umbrellas, Fishing Charters, Kayak, Parasail, Pontoon Boats, Sailboats, Scuba, Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boards, Surf, Wakeboard, Water Ski, Wave Runners, Sand Sculptures, Snorkel
- Shopping: Antiques, Beauty & Fragrance, Books & Music, Boutiques, Clothing & Accessories, Farmer's Market, Grocery/Wine, Home Decor, Jewelry, Kids/Babies, Media Partners, Pet Supply, Photography, Shoes, Shopping Center, Souvenir, Specialty, Sweet Treats
- Spa & Fitness: Spa, Tennis, Gyms
- Golf: Golf Course
- Wedding Vendors: Bakeries, Cakes & Treats; Catering; Entertainment; Florist; Officiants; Photography; Specialty Decor & Rentals; Transportation; Wedding Planners
Partner Portal Login
Visit South Walton has teamed up with Simpleview, the leading CRM database provider for Destination Marketing Organizations worldwide, to offer an extranet system which gives partners the ability to manage account details, employee contacts, website listings, coupons, logos and business images. Keeping this content current will help us market your business and South Walton as a whole, as well as relay important tourism industry news to your team.
- Extranet Login
- If you've misplaced your username or password, or would like a reset, please contact Haley@visitsouthwalton.com or click the "Forgot Password" link on the extranet login page.
- Partner Registration Form
- Please allow up to 2 business days for a new account to be created after all required information is submitted.
Navigating the Partner Extranet Portal
*Please note: Accommodation listings are no longer synced with our Extranet, but instead handled through our Book > Direct platform. This means, if you're an accommodation partner, you still have access to the extranet so you can keep your contact information up-to-date, as well as review research reports or request marketing collateral to share with your guests, but you will not see anything under the "listings" section of the extranet. If you need to edit or add a property listing please email Haley@visitsouthwalton.com.
- Video 1 - Logging In & Familiarizing Yourself with the Partner Extranet Home Page Navigation
- Video 2 - Accessing Your Profile, including Viewing or Editing Accounts & Contacts
- Video 3 - Accessing Your Collateral, including Viewing or Editing Listings, Special Offers (Coupons) and Media (Logo/Images); Reporting Occupancy; Requesting Materials
- Video 4 - Accessing the Reports Section of the Partner Extranet, where VSW Posts Research Studies that may be Valuable or Useful for Tourism Industry Partners
Terms and Conditions
General: Visit South Walton reserves the right to edit or temporarily remove a listing from the website or classify the account as 'inactive' in the Simpleview database if listing information is incomplete and/or the partner is unable to be reached periodically for verification and updates.
Website Objective: To foster clear and relevant information by managing internal data, ultimately resulting in consumer conversion for South Walton partners.
Website Re-Launch & Future Maintenance: Occasionally, to include platform launches, public notification will be given regarding data reviews and purges. During such periods, South Walton Bed Tax Collectors and businesses will be alerted to review, update or confirm that their content is up to date. When an ample period for review has passed, the untouched or unconfirmed content will be considered abandoned and classified as "inactive" by VSW website administrators. Currently, efforts to update or purge information which has been migrated from past databases into the current platform is ongoing. A dynamic website that inspires consumers to visit will ultimately be effective IF the information provided to the consumer is considered to be of high quality, up-to-date and overall a great resource.
COMPLIANCE WITH OPEN GOVERNMENT LAWS
Binding Effect: The Walton County Tourist Development Council (TDC d/b/a Visit South Walton) qualifies as a governmental agency that is governed by Florida’s Open Government Laws. This includes both Florida’s Sunshine Law and Public Records law. The TDC shall be bound by all such laws and their lawful interpretations.
Exemptions: The TDC shall honor all exemptions to any and all of Florida’s Open Government Laws that contained in Florida Statutes, and that have been construed by lawful interpretations to existing based on those statutory exemptions. The failure, either willful or inadvertent, of the TDC to utilize any or all exemptions, either in the past or present, shall not preclude the utilization of any exemption following the date of adoption of this rule. The Walton County TDC has discretion and final approval in publishing any and all information on the Visit South Walton website. The TDC reserves the right to edit or temporarily remove an Accommodation Listing if it is incomplete or does not meet the South Walton brand standards, to ensure the best possible website experience for the consumer.