New Partner Registration
Qualifications: In order to create and maintain a listing page on visitsouthwalton.com:
- Business or Rental Accommodations must be located in one of South Walton's 16 beach neighborhoods, which includes Miramar Beach, Seascape, Sandestin, Dune Allen, Gulf Place, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, Seaside, WaterColor, Seagrove, WaterSound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach and Inlet Beach.
- Listing details must be current, complete and an accurate representation of your rental accommodation or business.
- Accommodation Partners must be a registered Bed Tax Collector (BTC), in good standing, with the Walton County Tourist Development Tax Department.
- Business Owners must have a business which falls into at least one of the following visitor-facing categories and subcategories:
- Dining: Restaurants, Catering, Grocery/Meal Delivery
- Arts & Culture: Artists, Classes, Galleries, Music Venues, Theaters
- Explore Outdoors: Biking, Eco Tours, Equestrian, Hiking, Parks
- Sports & Adrenaline: Arcades, Adrenaline, Fitness, Golf, Tennis
- Water Fun: Beach Wheel Chairs, Bonfires, Canoe, Chairs & Umbrellas, FIshing Charters, Kayak, Parasail, Pontoon Boats, Sailboats, Scuba, Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boarding, Surf, Wakeboard, Water Ski, Wave runners
- Shopping & Services: Airport Shuttles, Antiques, Beauty & Fragrance, Books & Music, Clothing & Accessories, Farmer's Market, Golf Carts, Grocery/Wine, Jewelry, Kids/Babies, Pet Supply, Photography, Shoes, Shopping Center, Souvenir, Spa, Specialty