Two Nights at The Pearl on the Beach
Enjoy two nights with a friend overlooking the stunning white sand in Rosemary Beach, courtesy of The Pearl Hotel. Lounge on the rooftop with a bar, cabana seating and incredible views of the Gulf and town. Savor cocktails at the Hemingway-inspired bar and dinner for two at the hotel's AAA 4-Diamond Restaurant, Havana Beach Bar & Grill. Then set a tee time for the next morning and brush up on your swing with two rounds at Camp Creek Golf Club, a beautiful private course woven into the network of dunes and pine forests of the region. With so much to do right outside your door, you can pack the vacation of a lifetime into the next convenient weekend.
Some restrictions and blackout dates apply.
This form is currently unavailable
Included in this great sweepstakes package are the following:
- 2-Night Stay for Two (2) Guests at The Pearl Hotel ($1,997.00)
- Dinner for Two (2) Guests at Havana Beach Bar & Grill ($250.00)
- Two (2) Rounds of Golf at Camp Creek Golf Club – Tee Times Required ($330.00)
Rules & Regulations
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. One prize per household annually. Giveaways including vacation packages are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. The “Two Nights at The Pearl on the Beach” sweepstakes on www.visitsouthwalton.com/sweepstakes (the Giveaway) begins at 12:00 AM Central Standard Time on or about August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time on August 31, 2019.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents living in the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stipulated. Employees, officers and directors of Walton County, including the Walton County Tourist Development Council (the TDC), participating giveaway partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless The Pearl Hotel, St. Joe Club & Resorts, the TDC and participating giveaway partners, respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Giveaway or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Consumers wishing to enter Giveaway via paper form may send the TDC their entry information including the required fields stated in 3. HOW TO ENTER to the “Two Nights at The Pearl on the Beach” sweepstakes c/o Visit South Walton, 25777 US Hwy 331 South, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-1248, plus a self-addressed, stamped envelope that will be returned with a confirmation of entry and statement of acceptance of Rules & Regulations for specific contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: The “Two Nights at The Pearl on the Beach” sweepstakes on www.visitsouthwalton.com/sweepstakes is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once per household over the course of the Giveaway. To enter, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, and your email address. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the Prize offered in the Giveaway. Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the potentially winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide the TDC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
- GIVEAWAY DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the Giveaway. Contest sponsors reserve the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or greater value for prizes that become unavailable. Potential winner will be notified by telephone (if phone number is provided) and by e-mail. Winner must reply within 10 days of the initial contact from the TDC in order for documentation to proceed. Winner of grand prize must sign, notarize and return Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability document within 10 days of receipt, prior to issuance of prize vouchers. Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases, as required, or if the Prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses contest sponsors reserve the right to terminate player’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. In the event any portion of this Giveaway is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of contest sponsors which, in the sole opinion of the contest sponsors, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway, contest sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Internet portion of the Giveaway, but may continue with the free, alternate means of entry portion. Contest sponsors are not responsible for any problem with the Giveaway entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure. Contest sponsor’s sole responsibility for any irregular Giveaway entry is replacement with another entry. If the potentially winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide the TDC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
- TAX INFORMATION: All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Fair Market Value of this prize is $2,577.00.
Sponsored by: Walton County Tourist Development Council, 25777 US Highway 331 South, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-1248