5 Days/4 Nights at a Full-Service Beach Resort
Enter to win 5 days and 4 nights for two at the largest full-service beachfront resort hotel in Northwest Florida. Let Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa cater to you with everything you need at your fingertips! Wake up to daily breakfast for two at Sandcastles Restaurant, located in the hotel, then head to your complimentary beach setup and bask in the beauty that is the Gulf of Mexico. Treat yourself to a spa day with a $200 credit to award-winning Serenity by the sea Spa. Indulge in the area’s only AAA Four-Diamond steakhouse, featuring a fabulous wine list, with a $200 credit to Seagar's Prime Steaks & Seafood. Enjoy all this and more without leaving the resort – you'll leave this vacation feeling truly refreshed.
Some restrictions and blackout dates apply.
This form is currently unavailable
Rules and Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. One prize per household annually. Giveaways including vacation packages are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. The “5 Days/4 Nights at a Full-Service Beach Resort” sweepstakes on www.visitsouthwalton.com/sweepstakes (the Giveaway) begins at 12:00 AM Central Standard Time on or about July 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time on August 3, 2018.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents living in the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years of age unless otherwise stipulated. Employees, officers and directors of Walton County, including the Walton County Tourist Development Council (the TDC), participating giveaway partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa, the TDC and participating giveaway partners, respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Giveaway or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Consumers wishing to enter Giveaway via paper form may send the TDC their entry information including the required fields stated in 3. HOW TO ENTER to the “5 Days/4 Nights at a Full-Service Beach Resort” sweepstakes c/o Visit South Walton, 25777 US Hwy 331 South, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-1248, plus a self-addressed, stamped envelope that will be returned with a confirmation of entry and statement of acceptance of Rules & Regulations for specific contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The “5 Days/4 Nights at a Full-Service Beach Resort” sweepstakes on www.visitsouthwalton.com/sweepstakes is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once per household over the course of the Giveaway. To enter, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, and your email address. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the Prize offered in the Giveaway. Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the potentially winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide the TDC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
4. GIVEAWAY DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the Giveaway. Contest sponsors reserve the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or greater value for prizes that become unavailable. Potential winner will be notified by telephone (if phone number is provided) and by e-mail. Winner must reply within 10 days of the initial contact from the TDC in order for documentation to proceed. Winner of grand prize must sign, notarize and return Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability document within 10 days of receipt, prior to issuance of prize vouchers. Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases, as required, or if the Prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
5. DISQUALIFICATION: Contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses contest sponsors reserve the right to terminate player’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. In the event any portion of this Giveaway is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of contest sponsors which, in the sole opinion of the contest sponsors, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway, contest sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Internet portion of the Giveaway, but may continue with the free, alternate means of entry portion. Contest sponsors are not responsible for any problem with the Giveaway entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure. Contest sponsor’s sole responsibility for any irregular Giveaway entry is replacement with another entry. If the potentially winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide the TDC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
6. TAX INFORMATION: All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Fair Market Value of this prize is $2,300.00.
Sponsored by: Walton County Tourist Development Council, 25777 US Highway 331 South, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-1248