Thanksgiving Dining Options in South Walton
November 8, 2018
Thanksgiving Day Dining Options:
Thanksgiving Brunch at WaterColor LakeHouse 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Join with family and friends at the WaterColor LakeHouse for Thanksgiving Brunch. Menu includes an omelet station, creole breakfast potatoes, Applewood smoked bacon, winter squash bisque, sage roasted turkey, cider-glazed root vegetables, bourbon pecan pie, maple cheesecake and more. $65 for adults; $30 for children ages 12 and under.
- Website: https://www.watercolorresort.com
- Address: 533 Western Lake Dr., WaterColor
Annual Thanksgiving Brunch at Vue on 30A- 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Vue on 30a dishes up tradition with a dash of coastal cuisine for its Annual Thanksgiving Brunch with a spectacular view of the Gulf. For $49.95 Adults can enjoy a raw bar with Oysters and Shrimp, Fried Turkey, Eggs Benedict and much more. Kids aged 6-12 can eat for $15.95, children 5 and under are free.
- Website: https://www.evensi.us/vue-30a-annual-thanksgiving-brunch-4801-county-highway-santa-rosa-beach-florida-32459/274731283
- Address: 4801 W County Hwy 30A, Santa Rosa Beach
2018 Giving Thanks Dinner at Seascape Town Centre- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Come out to Seascape for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner spread with all the trimmings at Mezcal Mexican Grill. The buffet-style dinner is perfect for the whole family with multiple seating times available. Choose from 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., or 5 p.m. Adults, $22.99; Children ages 5-12 $9.99; and Children under age 5 eat free. Call to make reservations at 850-502-8353.
- Website: https://www.seascape-resort.com/events
- Address: 556 Seascape Drive, Miramar Beach
Thanksgiving Buffet at the Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach- 11 – 1:30 p.m.
Join the staff of The Pearl Hotel for a Thanksgiving buffet in their Pearl Ballroom. Ideal for larger families or parties, this event is by reservation only. The cost is $75 per adult and $30 per child (ages 3-12). Reservations can be made by calling The Pearl at 850-588-2882.
- Website: www.thepearlrb.com
- Address: 63 Main Street, Rosemary Beach
Thanksgiving Prix Fixe Menu at Havana Beach Bar & Grill- 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Enjoy a three-course Thanksgiving feast at Havana Beach Bar and Grill, including Free Range Turkey, Pumpkin Pecan Praline Cheesecake and more! The full menu can be found at the website below, reservations are required and can be made by calling 850-588-2882. Cost is $75 per adult and $30 per child ages 3-12.
- Website: https://www.thepearlrb.com/services/hotel-events-en.html#item_359
- Address: 63 Main Street, Rosemary Beach
Thanksgiving Feast at Fleming’s Steakhouse- 11 a.m.
Come out to Fleming’s Steakhouse starting at 11AM for their three-course Thanksgiving feast, including classics like Mixed Herb-Roasted Turkey Breast or Sliced Beef Tenderloin for $42. Fleming’s also knows how special this day is for kids so they created a delightful three-course Thanksgiving Children's Menu for $19.
- Website: https://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/promotions/thanksgiving
- Address: 600 Grand Boulevard, Miramar Beach
Thanksgiving Buffet at Hilton Sandestin Beach- 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Adults can enjoy a variety of delicious food offerings from Hilton Sandestin during their annual Thanksgiving Buffet. For $49.95 sample options like Mushroom Bisque, Roasted Turkey, Grilled Grouper, Pumpkin Pie and much more. For the kids ages 6-12, Flatbread Pizzas, Ham and Cheese Pinwheels, Mini-Cheeseburgers and more for only $16.95.
- Website: http://www.hiltonsandestinbeach.com/destin-florida-events/thanksgiving-buffet
- Address: 4000 S Sandestin Blvd, Miramar Beach
Thanksgiving Day at Café Thirty-A- Noon – 4 p.m.
Dine on four-courses with all the extras at Café Thirty-A. Choose from deep-fried turkey, pan roasted salmon, bronzed red snapper or filet mignon for a cost of $60 per adult. A special children’s menu will be available for $20. Reservations Required. If you don’t want to sit at the restaurant you can arrange to get your feast to-go with their Takeout Feast for 6. Takeout orders must be placed by Sunday, November 18.
- Website: http://www.cafethirtya.com/thanksgiving-menu.html
- Address: 3899 E Scenic Hwy 30A, Seagrove
Thanksgiving Buffet aboard SOLARIS
Enjoy a full Thanksgiving feast on board the SOLARIS yacht including Turkey, Green Bean Casserole, Mashed Potatoes and more. Cost per adult is $65, kids age 3-10 are $38 and children under 3 are $20. Reservations are required, guarantee a window seat for an additional cost, multiple seatings available.
- Website: http://www.sunquestcruises.com
- Address: 9300 US Hwy 98 W, Miramar Beach
Bayfront Thanksgiving Buffet at The Bay restaurant- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Bay is hosting a Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., featuring a carving station, penne and fresh pasta station, baked Mahi-Mahi with lemon and dill, as well as a selection of sides, veggies, salads and desserts. $32.95 for adults; children for $14.95.
- Website: www.BaySouthWalton.com
- Address: 24215 Hwy 331
Thanksgiving at Baytowne Provisions- 11 – 1 p.m.
Thanksgiving with a twist, including Coca-Cola Glazed Ham, Peel & Eat Shrimp, Turkey, Chees Grits, assorted desserts and much more! To make reservations (available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.), email email@example.com or call (850) 460-7866. $32.95 for adults; $14.95 for children under age 12.
- Website: www.baytowneprovisions.com
- Address: 109 Cannery Lane
Thanksgiving on the Lake
Enjoy Thanksgiving on Eastern Lake with Old Florida Fish House from 12:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. In addition to their regular lunch, dinner and sushi menus, Old Florida Fish House will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving menu. $39 for adults and $18 for children. Reservations are encouraged and should be made by calling (850) 534-3045.
- Website: www.oldfloridafishhouse.com
- Address: 109 Cannery Lane
Tim Creehan’s 22nd Annual Thanksgiving Day Buffet at Cuvee 30A
Cuvee 30A is open for Thanksgiving buffet from 11-3 p.m., featuring Chef Tim Creehan’s Louisiana Fried Turkey and traditional trimmings, side dishes and desserts. Reservations are highly recommended. A “Turkey to Go” option is also available.
- Website: https://cuvee30a.com
- Address: 12805 Hwy 98, Inlet Beach
Thanksgiving Day at Stinky’s Fish Camp
Stinky’s is now taking reservations for Thanksgiving dinner between 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Guests can choose the Traditional Turkey dinner (adults $27.95, kids $10.95), or the 3 Course Turkey Dinner for $34.95, which also includes salad and dessert.
Address: 5960 W Co Hwy 30A, Dune Allen Beach
Other Dining Options Open on Thanksgiving Day:
45 Central – Brunch 8 a.m. – Noon; Regular menu 2 p.m. – Midnight
- Address: 45 Central Square, Seaside
- Phone: (850) 231-4545
- Website: https://fortyfivecentral.com
Fish Out of Water- 4-8 p.m.
- Address: 34 Goldenrod Circle, WaterColor
- Phone: (850) 534-5050
- Website: www.watercolorresort.com/dining/fish-out-of-water
Marlin Grill- 4-9 p.m.
- Address: 9100 Baytowne Wharf Blvd, Miramar Beach
- Phone: (850) 351-1990
- Website: www.marlingrill.com
Local Catch- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Address: 3711 W. Co. Hwy 30A
- Phone: (850) 622-2022
- Website: www.localcatch30a.com
November 21- Thanksgiving Family Event at The HUB- 2 p.m.
Starting with a special appearance by The REP Theatre, this family-focused event includes a play, live music, and movie marathon. Enjoy A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, Free Birds and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged, admission is free and open to the public.
- Website: www.hub30a.com
- Address: 24 Hub Lane, WaterSound Beach
Thanksgiving catering for pickup:
- Grayton Beer Brewpub can cater your Thanksgiving dinner, offering seasonal items and classic Thanksgiving dishes with a twist, including Roasted Sage Butter Turkey, Granny's Cranberry Chutney, Creole Cornbread Dressing, Quinoa Salad and Bourbon Pecan Pie. Call (850) 213-4000 OR email Catering@GraytonBeer.com to place your order. Orders must be placed by Saturday, November 17. Pick up must be scheduled in advance. Items must be picked up no later than Wednesday, November 22 between 11am - 8pm.
- The Hub is offering Thanksgiving to Go for those who’d rather skip the cooking and still stay in! Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, serving 8-10 for $225. See website for menu details. Call or Email Ana to order: firstname.lastname@example.org; (850) 814-1996. Orders must be placed by 5 p.m., Friday, November 16 and guaranteed by credit card. Pick up times on November 21 (11-4 p.m.) and November 22 (between 10 and Noon).
- Cowgirl Kitchen whips up a great Thanksgiving feast for your family, accepting orders from October 1st until November 18th for pickup on Thanksgiving Day from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Orders are customizable and can be placed online at https://www.cowgirlkitchen.com/thanksgiving-order.html
The chefs at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort are cooking up gourmet Thanksgiving Day feasts that can be picked up or delivered to your home or accommodations. For $175 plus tax and gratuity, you will receive a traditional turkey dinner, sides and desserts for 6-8 guests. Your order will be beautifully packed for pick-up or personal delivery for $25 to your home or accommodation. Orders are due by Tuesday, November 20. Contact Chelsea Pyzik at ChelseaPyzik@sandestin.com or (850) 267-7794.