Luxury Travel in South Walton
January 18, 2018
WALTON COUNTY, Fla. – January 18, 2018 – Home to some of the most luxurious properties on the Gulf and 26 miles of sugar-white sand beaches, South Walton is the perfect destination for those looking to relax and indulge in luxury. From serene spas to one-of-a-kind experiences, there is truly something for everyone in South Walton.
Here are some of the recent upgrades and additions to South Walton’s luxury accommodations:
- WaterColor Inn, in WaterColor is now offering a Sunset Experience to in-house guests. One evening during your stay, the WaterColor Inn team will deliver a glass of complimentary sparkling wine to your room to enjoy on your private balcony during sunset. WaterColor Inn & Resort is also offering a new Signature Romance Experience Package with delicious and delightful extras for couples. Enjoy champagne, chocolate tuxedo strawberries, a Swedish massage for each of you and an intimate dinner at WaterColor's renowned restaurants, Fish Out of Water or The Gathering Spot, all within the perfect setting of the emerald green waters and sugar sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. For more information visit: http://www.watercolorresort.com/
- The Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach now features a Suite Romance Package including a discounted stay in their Presidential Pearl Suite, daily breakfast for two delivered to the suite, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, complimentary beach setups daily, complimentary valet parking daily, complimentary bike rentals daily and a special themed turn-down service featuring freshly baked treats nightly all in addition to the private St. Joe Club & resort amenities. For more information visit: http://www.thepearlrb.com/
- ResortQuest is proud to announce the opening of The Pointe, 30A’s newest luxury property. This boutique-style hotel boasts an on-site full service bar and restaurant, a heated resort-style pool, free bike rentals, and a scenic open rooftop for viewing gorgeous South Walton sunsets. The property is situated within walking distance to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, directly across the street from the shops and restaurants of 30Avenue, and a short bike or tram ride to the beach. ResortQuest has also implemented a new bedding program that eliminates comforters and guarantees the entire bedding is washed and fresh before each arrival. This alternative to bedspreads ensures sanitation and comfort of all of our guests. For more information visit: https://www.wyndhamvacationrentals.com/florida/inlet-beach/pointe-complex
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort recently announced its multimillion dollar renovation of the 15,000-square foot Linkside Conference Center. Offering space adjacent to Sandestin’s Bayside area and a short stroll from the Bayside Villas, the conference center is ideal for groups from 10 to 1,200; including two Bayfront venues with gorgeous bay views, a 5,500 square foot ballroom, four breakout rooms and an executive boardroom. The $2.7 million transformation of Linkside Conference Center features a southern coastal contemporary look with soothing colors of chocolate brown, different hues of blue, and cool grays. The project signifies the resort’s commitment to providing the highest quality meeting experience for attendees and resort guests. For more information visit: http://www.sandestin.com/
- Thirty-One, the first new Gulf front construction project on County Hwy 30A in more than a decade is scheduled to be completed in spring of this year. The $65 million project when completed will be a luxury condominium development featuring luxurious finishes, world-class amenities and spectacular Gulf views. For more information visit: https://31on30a.com/
- Upgrades are happening at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa. The resort recently began a $5 million capital improvement project to enhance the guest experience at the property. This multi-phase project will enhance several aspects of the guest experience starting with the guest rooms and expanding out into the outdoor dining and amenity areas. For more information visit: http://www.hiltonsandestinbeach.com/
- Coming to Sandestin, the Hyatt Place hotel, designed by Howard Hospitality and HVS Design will bring a new 84 room select service hotel to South Walton. The new hotel will be walking distance to Grand Boulevard’s town Center, have free hot breakfast daily, coffee and cocktail bars, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms and a 1,600 square foot meeting space. The hotel is set to open late 2018. For more information visit: https://place.hyatt.com/en/hyattplace.html
Spa Specials and Experiences:
- Enjoy the Four-Diamond Package at Serenity by the Sea Spa at Hilton Sandestin Beach. Inspired by the Hilton Sandestin’s AAA Four-Diamond restaurant, Seagar’s, this package includes a 50-minute Aromastone Massage, 30-minute Refresher facial, a Classic Pedicure and a glass of wine from Seagar’s preferred wine list. For a complete list of services visit: http://serenitybytheseaspa.com/
- Ignite your senses at Spa Pearl in Rosemary with the Pearl Stone Ritual through a combination of a crushed rice scrub to your feet and an essential oil lotion of lemongrass and coconut to your body. Your relaxation is made complete with the application of warmed stones to relive tension in your back, leaving you feeling peaceful and serene. For a full list of services visit: http://www.thepearlrb.com/d/thepearlrb/media/pdf/PEARL_SPA_Menu_Web_10_09_15.pdf .
- Get a sneak preview of the 2018 South Walton Beaches Food & Wine Festival at the Tasting of Champions on February 2. At the preview you can sample from the 500+ wine entries for April’s festival, including newly named medal winners in more than 70 categories, and pair them with the gourmet food station offerings. For more information visit: https://sowalwine.com/