Activities in South Walton
- Refers to the collection 16 beach neighborhoods in the Southern part of Walton County Florida.
- Has 26 miles of sugar-white beaches with turquoise waters that adorn the 16 beach neighborhoods of Miramar Beach, Seascape, Sandestin, Dune Allen, Gulf Place, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain, Grayton Beach, WaterColor, Seaside, Seagrove, WaterSound, Seacrest, Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, and Inlet Beach.
- Is located in Northwest Florida just east of the cities of Ft. Walton Beach and Destin, and west of Panama City Beach.
- Has a wide range of accommodations including charming beach cottages, spacious condominiums, comfortable hotels and luxurious resorts.
- Is known for its scenic beauty with four State Parks and a State Forest with over 200 miles of hiking and biking trails.
- South Walton offers visitors an abundance of championship golf on courses designed by renowned course architects such as Rees Jones, Robert Trent Jones Jr., Tom Fazio, and Tom Jackson.
- Is the perfect place to shop until you drop at Silver Sands Factory Stores or the unique boutiques, outdoor shopping markets and art galleries of Florida Scenic Highway 30A.
- Has great nightlife and fun events.
- Is a foodie’s paradise with delicious, award-winning, fine dining, fresh seafood, and eclectic Southern flavor.
- Offers many activities and attractions perfect for family fun such as fishing excursions, horseback riding, the E. O. Wilson Biophilia Center, Baytowne Adventure Zone, standup paddle boarding and much more.