North Walton Event Marketing Support Program
The Visit South Walton North Walton Event Support Program is intended to support, grow and promote local special events that have the ability to generate economic impact and overnight stays, in Walton County. Applicants whose events are accepted into the program will receive a sponsorship fee from Visit South Walton to support their event.
- April 08, 2021: Applications will be made available at visitsouthwalton.com/2022-event-marketing-application
- April 28, 2021: Completed applications and all supporting documentation due to Visit South Walton.
- May 10 – 14, 2021: Event applications and all supporting documentation will be independently scored by appointed TDC Committee
- May 14, 2021: Scores will be tabulated and all events scoring an average score of 80% or more and meet the program qualifications will be moved forward to the Walton County Tourist Development Council
- June 1, 2021: The Walton County Tourist Development Council will meet to approve the events selected to be a part of the program
- June 8, 2021: The Walton County Board of County Commissioners will meet to approve the events selected to be a part of the program
- June 15, 2021: All applicants will be notified via email of whether they have been accepted into the program
The deadline for submissions is April 28.
The program guidelines are available for download HERE.
Click HERE to download the South Walton Brand Inclusion Standards Agreement
Please contact Events and Film Manager Kelli Carter at Kelli@visitsouthwalton.com with any questions.