- Operates 7 days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Maintains and cleans 60+ beach, lake and bay accesses. All regional beach access restrooms and pavilions are cleaned and restocked daily.
- Maintains and services 600 garbage collection stations located on the beach, at the regional/neighborhood accesses, and along the multiuse trail. All garbage collections stations are emptied daily.
- Maintains and cleans 26 miles of multi-use trail. The entire trail and adjacent right of way is cut, edged, and cleaned of litter, sand, and debris every seven days.
- Coordinates and manages architect/engineers/consultants for capital improvement projects and beach re-nourishment projects.
- Beach Management committee - Advises the Walton County TDC on beach restoration, beach maintenance, beach code enforcement, turtle nest protection and the Adopt a Beach program.
- Destination Improvement committee - Advises the Walton County TDC on destination improvements in the areas of capital projects, visitor center renovations, signage, safety, parks and paths.
Beach Code Compliance
Beach Code Compliance is now under the jurisdiction of the Walton County Code Enforcement Office. For more information visit https://www.co.walton.fl.us/90/Code-Compliance.
824 State Highway 20 East
Freeport, FL 32439
To report a beach code compliance violation, please complete the Beach Code Compliance Complaint Form, found here.