explore our beach Neighborhoods
plan your TripGetting Here
Traveling here is a breeze.Trip Ideas
Find suggestions for the perfect trip.Beach and Bay Access Locations
Put your feet in the sand.Beach Safety
Ensure a fun-filled experience for all.Visitor Center
Pop in to learn more.Travel Guides
Order or download our travel guides and start planning.Newsletter Signup
Get the latest from South Walton.
things to Do
The Great Escape #B
DescriptionTop Reasons to Book this BeachFront Home:
1. Fun Pass - 1 Free Bike Rental + Unlimited DVD Rentals (see below)
2. Near Bad Ass Coffee, Another Broken Egg Cafe, Hibiscus, and Aj's
3. Beachfront duplex w/beach access, & screened in porches overlooking the Gulf!
4. Beach Service! Two Classic Beach Chairs & Umbrella!
5. Rent The Great Escape #A and #B together. Both sides together sleep 20 people!
6. Only 3.2 Miles to Seaside!
7. Near RedFish Village, Red Bar, and Grayton Beach State Park
8. Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
*Access to the 30A Sunshine Trolley! This free amenity provides public transportation along 30A from May 27th to September 4th*
*This property is not available to adults Under the age of 25. No Exceptions.*
The Great Escape #B boasts unbeatable views of the water, while creating a living space to accommodate a small or large group with ample room for cooking and dining together. This home is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, with a king bed on the first floor and a full bath. On the 2nd floor there is King bedroom with balcony access and the other bedroom has a full bed with a twin trundle and a 1/2 bathroom. There is a Jack and Jill bath that separates the bedrooms. A sleeper sofa in the living room completes the sleeping arrangements. This home is a duplex and you can rent The Great Escape #A and #B together to accommodate a party of 20.
Spend hours on the beach, playing in the surf, building sandcastles and netting crabs.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 9
Address235 Gulf Shore Drive Santa Rosa Beach FL, 32459
Explore Grayton Beach
Grayton Beach is one of South Walton’s original neighborhoods – and originality is something this community celebrates. Bustling with life, Grayton Beach is home to art galleries, quirky restaurants and lively bars.
With so much personality, it’s no wonder that this beach neighborhood’s unofficial motto is “nice dogs, strange people”.